Unlimited storage Backup entire computer. Automation and scheduling capabilities allow backups to be current. Never worry about running out of backup space.
No file size or monthly transfer limits. Transfer large music or video files to Carbonite data centers for backup storage.
Free 2GB MozyFree account allows users to try out the service first. It never expires so users can continue to use the free account for as long as they want.
Flexible, tiered pricing options. Business data backup solutions also available, DVD of backup files available for additional purchase.
Fast file transfers ElephantDrive's proprietary data delivery system makes data backup faster than most competitors.
Create Workgroups. Sub-accounts under each Workgroup allow shared access of specified files that have been backed up with ElephantDrive
IBackupIBackup IBackup offers users online backup solutions. Computer data can be transferred from a computer to IBackup's data centers through the Internet. The information is stored there and can be recovered in the event a subscriber of an IBackup storage plan experiences a computer crash or data loss. Files can also be accessed and shared through a web connection.
IBackup has many subscription plans. Consumers can choose to between monthly and yearly pricing models. In terms of storage, IBackup provides users with an abundant number of choices. IBackup subscribers can even customize their storage capacities if they don't find one they like by simply calling into the company's sales department.
The services offered by IBackup are quite comprehensive and more advanced than most its competitors. Backing up files is easy with drag-n-drop capabilities. Scheduling lets the user customize when and how often he wants to backup his data. If there are any questions, IBackup is one of the few online storage providers that provide phone support in addition to the standard email inquiry.
IBackup Key Features Review:
• Drag-n-Drop Feature for easy file selection and backup.
• Scheduling allows user to choose frequency and time of backups.
• Access & Share private or public files and folders through sub-accounts.
• Customer Support available through email, chat and toll-free phone number.
• Short 15-day free trial, as opposed to 30 days or free accounts for some places.
• No unlimited storage plans.
• Overuse charge when storage quota is exceeded.
• Economy Plans - visit company website for more details.
• Enhanced Backup Plans - visit company website for more details.
• Workgroup Plans - visit company website for more details.