Unlimited storage Backup entire computer. Automation and scheduling capabilities allow backups to be current. Never worry about running out of backup space.
No file size or monthly transfer limits. Transfer large music or video files to Carbonite data centers for backup storage.
Free 2GB MozyFree account allows users to try out the service first. It never expires so users can continue to use the free account for as long as they want.
Flexible, tiered pricing options. Business data backup solutions also available, DVD of backup files available for additional purchase.
Fast file transfers ElephantDrive's proprietary data delivery system makes data backup faster than most competitors.
Create Workgroups. Sub-accounts under each Workgroup allow shared access of specified files that have been backed up with ElephantDrive
SpiderOak Online Data BackupSpiderOak is a remote online data backup service provider. The company offers the users the ability to securely backup their computer data files to its data center through the Internet. SpiderOak also allows users to access or share their files through the Internet, thus doubling not only as an online backup storage service, but also an online storage provider.
SpiderOak is one of only a handful of remote data backup providers that offer free storage accounts. While the free accounts are restricted to 2GB of storage, they never expire and can be increased when users refer a friend to the service, for a maximum of 5GB of free storage.
In addition to the free SpiderOak Account, there is a SpiderOak Plus Account. The pricing for this is $10 per 100 GB of online storage. There is no computer limit to which each account can be associated with. Backup data from your desktop, notebook, USB drive, etc.
SpiderOak Key Features Review:
• Free 2GB Account. No trial expiration. Includes full set of features as included for Plus accounts.
• No Computer Limits. Backup for an unlimited number of computers or laptops.
• Cross-Platform Backups. Compatible for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.
• Multiple Backup Versions. User to restore data by historical backup version rather than most recent backup.
• No Customized Backup Scheduling. Backups are automatic.
• Limited Storage. User pays $10 for each 100GB storage increment.
• Only Email Support. No phone customer service support.